Counseling and Supportive Services are the core of The Diamond Foundation with emphasis placed on independent living and family stability by individual goal setting, and obtaining specific objectives and milestones. Service Coordinators will work with participants to identify their needs and assist in developing a plan that will minimize or eliminate homelessness or it's possibility and transition the family back into the community as a contributor.
TDF has identified these Middle Georgia counties:
Baldwin, Bibb, Crawford, Dooly, Houston, Jasper, Jones, Lamar, Macon, Monroe, Peach, Putnam, Twiggs and Wilkinson counties.
- Support Independence - identify participants individual needs; develop & implement plan, obtain goals and objectives
- Support Economic Prosperity – to increase the probability of obtaining skills leading to long term employment and obtaining self-sufficiency
- Support Family – establish family independent development plan that focus on the family unit and strengthening the family system
- Support Physical and Mental Health - educate on physical and mental wellness; ensure problem areas are identified and treated to move toward prevention rather than reactive treatment
- Support Growth - to foster and maintain independence and become a contributing member to the community